This is where stripped down, nostalgic style meets the performance and versatility of a modern Harley-Davidson® touring machine.
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Recommended 95 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
3. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. All models include security system *, 24 months Harley Assist, and 12 months International HOG membership. Price advertised is the maximum dealer ride away price. Offer ends Aug 31, 2018 unless extended. For Australia the ride away price includes 12 months private registration, 12 months Compulsory Third Party Insurance, Dealer Delivery and Stamp Duty ^. Optional extras not included. Full details on pricing can be obtained from your local authorised dealer. ^Ride Away pricing for Australia is based on a purchaser with a good riding record- may be higher for other purchasers that do not meet this criteria
6. Security system includes immobiliser and siren.
7. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
8. Model specifications, including fitted parts and accessories vary by country and region.
LENGTH 2,450 mm
SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN 705 mm
GROUND CLEARANCE 135 mm
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG) 26
TRAIL 170 mm
WHEELBASE 1,625 mm
TYRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION 130/80B17 65H
TYRES, REAR SPECIFICATION 180/65B16 81H
FUEL CAPACITY 22.7 l
OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER) 4.9 l
WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED 362 kg WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER 379 kg LUGGAGE CAPACITY -VOLUME 0.064 m3
ENGINE 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
BORE 100 mm
STROKE 111.1 mm
DISPLACEMENT 1,745 cc
COMPRESSION RATIO 10.0:1
FUEL SYSTEM Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
EXHAUST Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
PRIMARY DRIVE Chain, 34/46 ratio
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST 9.593
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND 6.65
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD 4.938
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH 4
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH 3.407
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 6TH 2.875